How to Unlock T-Mobile Wireless Router Huawei E583C MiFi?
1. Make sure your T-Mobile locked Huawei E583C is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your T-Mobile router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to, means another than T-Mobile SIM on T-Mobile router).
3. After changing the other network provider SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch it on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to T-Mobile E583C with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the T-Mobile Wireless router Huawei E583C to PC and go to 192.168.8.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your T-Mobile Wireless router Huawei E583C. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your T-Mobile Huawei E583C wireless router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your T-Mobile Wireless router (Huawei E583C), otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or order the code at routerunlock.com and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be sent by email.