Megafon has launched a new Huawei broadband data card in Russia, calls it M21-4. The new device comes locked to the Megafon network locked, and one can not use any another network provider sim in it without unlocking the modem. The Megafon M21-4 is basically Huawei E3531, and the unlocking process is also the same for both devices.
How to Unlock Megafon M21-4 Modem?
1. Download Megafon M21-4 broadband unlocking software from the link provided at the end of the article.
2. Now plug the modem into Windows PC using a USB cable (For MAC Users, MAC version software is also available).
3. Now, let the modem install proper software and drivers to the PC.
4. After installing the software (Huawei mobile partner) to the PC, disconnect the internet (if already connected) and close the default software of the modem (If you are using Huawei mobile partner software, then close it).
5. Now run the downloaded Megafon M21-4 Data-Card unlocking software.
6. It will detect and show your modem IMEI.
7. Now put the correct unlock code and unlock your modem.
Another Way: Change the default SIM with another network provider and plug it into the PC. Open the dashboard, and it should ask for the 8 digits unlock code / NCK code. Put the correct code and enjoy.
Download Megafon M21-4 Unlock Tool (Huawei Modem Code Writer Tool)