CDMA version of E5373 in Germany and other countries, dubbed as EC5373. Its sub-model EC5373TU-929 and EC5373U-929 are also available in the market. If you have any carrier locked EC5373, then you can not use it without unlocking. Once unlocked, you are free to use any another network provider SIM card as well as the default.
How to Unlock Huawei EC5373 (EC5373u-819) MiFi WiFi Router?
1. Charge the Huawei EC5373 (EC5373u-819) at least 20 minutes.
2. Switch off the device.
3. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM.
4. Switch ON the router.
5. Plug to PC with USB cable.
6. Open My Computer > Virtual CD-ROM, if any then install in your computer.
7. Now it will automatically open its default page.
8. Login to the device with admin/admin details (if not then check the device manual).
9. It will redirect you to the unlocking page if not then search option for SIMlock under Settings.
10. Enter the correct 8-digit NCK here.
11. Click Apply.
12. Now your device is successfully unlocked.
13. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong code in your Huawei EC5373 (EC5373u-819) MiFi WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.