Huawei has launched variant model of E5373, dubbed as E5372s-155, in Kuwait through Zain carrier. In other countries you can find out sub-models E5373s-928, E5373s-157 and E5373S too; which may be locked to different network providers like MTS, TIM, Altel, Polkomtel, Empyrean, etc.
As you might already aware that Zain provides Huawei E5373s-155 in cheap rates because you can not use another network SIM in it. To able to use another network provider SIM, you have to unlock the device first with correct unlock code.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to unlock Huawei E5373s-155 (Zain Kuwait) Pocket Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your E5373s-155 router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E5373s-155 Zain device (You have to use other than Zain SIM card).
3. After changing another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5373s-155 Zain with your PC / IPAD / iPhone / Android smartphone.
5. Connect your Huawei E5373s-155 Zain with PC and login to your device’s dashboard at 192.168.0.1. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code (NCK Code) in your Huawei E5373s-155 Zain Kuwaiti WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5373s-155 Zain WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei E5373s-155 Zain MiFi router, otherwise, it will be locked permanently.
You can also download Firmware and WebUI update of Huawei E5373 mobile WiFi router totally free.