How to Unlock Huawei E5836 E5 MiFi WiFi Router to use another network SIM?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5836 E5 mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on the E5836 router (e.g. another than Viva SIM for Viva Network wifi router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5836 E5 mobile WiFi modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Huawei E5836 router with PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5836 E5 mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong code into your Huawei E5836 E5 mobile router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.