How to Unlock Huawei E5836 E5 MiFi WiFi Router to use another network SIM?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5836 E5 mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on the E5836 router (e.g. another than Viva SIM for Viva Network wifi router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5836 E5 mobile WiFi modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Huawei E5836 router with PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5836 E5 mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong code into your Huawei E5836 E5 mobile router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transactions. Correct code will be delivered via email within 8 hrs.
For purchasing the unlock codes in bulk, please check out the plans at here.