Step by step guide to unlock E560 Huawei WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your E560 Huawei WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your E560 Huawei modem. (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router). Basically, you have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to E560 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android.
5. Login to your device’s dashboard at 192.168.1.1 and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your E560 router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your E560 Huawei WiFi MiFi gateway is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong / free codes into your Huawei E560, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Only pay 2.38USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.