Recently Airtel and Idea have launched ZTE MF920V in India. Unlock Code of Airtel and Idea locked ZTE MF920V 4G LTE Mobile WiFi hotspot router is available. Means, if the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then it can be easily unlocked. Once the device is unlocked you can use the default SIM card as well as another network SIM card. Unlocking is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM, you do not need to enter the code.
Idea ZTE MF920V prompt for NCK code after changing the simcard, but Airtel ZTE MF920V does not prompt for unlock code after changing the simcard. For Airtel MF920V you need to change the coding in Google Chrome browser as mentioned in the video.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Airtel and Idea ZTE MF920V WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the ZTE MF920V WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the ZTE MF920V to PC using USB cable.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1).
5. Login to the device with admin/admin.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here correct unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your ZTE MF920V is unlocked forever.
You can use any network provider SIM card from now.
Note: SIMlock code of Idea and Airtel ZTE MF920V is not free. You need to pay through payumoney. Once paid, correct factory unlock code will be emailed.
Unlimited unlocking of ZTE MF920V is now available. Contact us for pricing.