Today, we have successfully unlocked Airtel locked ZTE MF29 ADSL WiFi router. It comes with un-customized firmware and after changing the SIM card, the device asks for SIMlock code. Means, with a correct SIMlock code, unlocking of Airtel MF29 is possible. This router also supports Jio, which is offering unlimited free 4G up to 31 Mar 17.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Airtel MF29 ADSL WiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the Airtel MF29 router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
3. Switch ON the ZTE MF29.
4. Connect the device to PC with LAN cable or WiFi.
5. Browse for its default IP address 192.168.0.1.
6. Log in to the device with admin.
7. It will redirect you to the unlocking, if not, then search option for NCK / SIMlock / Unlock Code.
8. Enter the correct 16-digit / character code here.
9. Click Apply / OK.
10. Reboot the Airtel MF29 CPE router.
11. Now it will show the inserted SIM card network.
12. Now you can connect to the internet.
Note: Airtel ZTE MF29 unlock code charge is Rs. 400. Correct SIMlock code will be emailed within 1 hr to 8 hrs.