The UMI eMax is powered by a MTK6752 Octa Core 1.7GHz processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T760 GPU. It features a 5.5-inches IPS OGS FHD LTPS touchscreen display with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 64GB via microSD card.
The eMax smartphone houses a 13-megapixel AF rear camera with flashlight and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, USB OTG, FOTA, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro) with dual standby functionality.
The handset runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS which is further upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is backed by a powerful 3780 mAH battery which is rated for up to 10-12 days of standby. It can also charge iPhone 6 up to 2 times. It measures 152.3 x 76.5 x 7.9 mm and weight is 148 gms.
UMI eMax – Full Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inches IPS OGS FHD LTPS display
- MTK6752 Octa Core 1.7GHz CPU
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat (upgradable to Android Lollipop 5.0) operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 3780 m AH battery
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 152.3 x 76.5 x 7.9 mm dimensions
- 148 gms weight