According to the official listing, the Symphony Xplorer V55 sports 4.5-inch TFT WVGA touchscreen display with 480 X 854 pixels of resolution and 312PPI. It is powered by a MediaTek’s MT6582M chipset and coupled with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, alongside Mali-400 GPU.
Running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, the Xplorer V55 supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby and packs 512MB of RAM. It also comes with 4GB of internal storage which is further expandable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. It houses a 5-megapixel Auto-Focus rear camera and boasts a 2-megapixel front camera for selfie.
Fueled by a 1700 mAh Li-Ion battery, the Xplorer V55 is rated for up to 6 hrs (2G) / up to 3 hrs (3G) of talk-time and upto 400 Hrs of standby time. Connectivity options include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 134 X 68.2 X 9.9 mm and weight is 145 gms.
Specifications of Symphony Xplorer V55 :
- 4.5-inch TFT WVGA touchscreen display
- 480 X 854 pixels resolution
- 312PPI / 16M color depth
- MediaTek’s MT6582M chipset
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor / Mali-400 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 5-megapixel Auto-Focus rear camera with flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 1700 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS
- 9.9 mm thin
- weight 145 gms