The Spice Xlife 406 is powered by a 1GHz single core processor and coupled with 512 MB of RAM. It features a 4 inches IPS TFT LCD touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB via microSD card.
The handset runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS and is backed by a 1450 mAh battery that is rated for up to 7 hrs of talk-time and up to 9 hrs of standby.
The Xlife 406 smartphone houses a 3.2-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 1.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Spice Xlife 406 Smartphone Specifications :
- 4 inches IPS TFT LCD display
- 1GHz single core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 512 M BRAM
- 3.2-megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 1450 mAh battery
- 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack