iSmart IS 51 Studio 3 is listed online in India with a price Rs 2899.
The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core (SC6825) processor with 512MB of RAM and runs on the now dated Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box. It is equipped with 2GB of internal storage that is expandable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. The hanset sports a 3.5″ WHVGA touchscreen display.
The i-Smart IS 51 Studio 3 houses a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with flash and auto-focus. It is backed by a 1350mAH Li-ion battery that is according to the company can provide talk-time of up to 4.5 hrs or standby time up to 450 hrs.
In terms of connectivity options, the cellphone include; Micro-USB 5 Pin, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 2G, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB tethering, AGSPS, GPS, and FM radio. It features Mobile-Tracker, Torch-Light and Auto-Call-Record. It also supports Motion, Proximity and G sensor.
Key specifications of i-Smart IS 51 Studio 3 :
- Dual Sim (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- 10 mm thin
- weighs 90 gms
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core (SC6825) processor
- 512MB RAM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2GB ROM
- 3.5″ WHVGA touchscreen display
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with flash and auto-focus
- 1350mAH Li-ion battery
- Micro-USB 5 Pin, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 2G, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB tethering, AGSPS, GPS, and FM radio