Samsung Galaxy J1 was announced in Jan 2015, and the company has announced a 4G LTE-enabled flavor with better specs, though it isn’t available yet.
The Galaxy J1 already gone for sell in Asia and now it’s time to land in Europe. The first markets in Europe are to get the smartphone are the Netherlands and Germany.
If you live in the Netherlands and want to purchase the Samsung Galaxy J1, then you have to pay €120, while it will cost you €135 in Germany.
Samsung Galaxy J1 specifications
- 4.3 inch screen, 480×800 pixels resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
- 5-megapixel camera on the back and 2-megapixel on the front
- 4GB of internal storage, expandable with microSD card
Source 1 | Source 2