MTC (MTS) of Russia has renamed the Huawei E3533 and calls it MTC 422D. It comes with un-customized firmware, means it can be unlocked using correct unlock code. There is no need or upgrade or downgrade the firmware.
In Russia, Huawei E3533 data card is also available locked to Beeline carrier, that comes with customized firmware and can not be unlocked without flashing the firmware.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock MTC (MTS) 422D Data-Card of Russia?
1. Change the default SIM with another network provider SIM card.
2. Plug the device to PC and let it install all the drivers and software which is required by dongle to run it properly.
3. Now, dashboard / WebUI will be automatically opened.
4. It will ask you Unlock Code / NCK / Password.
5. Enter the correct 8 digit code and it will be unlocked forever.
When you will detect your dongle under DC unlocker then you will get info like this:
Found modem: E3533
Model: Huawei E3533
Serial NR. : B5NBYA93C*****
Compile date / time: 22 Nov 2013 20:11:00
Hardware ver. : CH1E3533SM
Dashboard version: UTPS21.003.28.54.143_MAC21.003.28.51.143_LNX21.003.28.24.143
SIM Lock Status: Locked (Card lock)
Wrong Codes ENTERED: 0 (unlock attempts left: 10)