MTC (MTS) of Russia has renamed the Huawei E3533 and calls it MTC 422D. It comes with un-customized firmware, means it can be unlocked using correct unlock code. There is no need or upgrade or downgrade the firmware.
In Russia, Huawei E3533 data card is also available locked to Beeline carrier, that comes with customized firmware and can not be unlocked without flashing the firmware.
How to Unlock MTC (MTS) 422D Data-Card of Russia ?
1. Change the default SIM with another network provider SIM card.
2. Plug the device to PC and let it install all the drivers and software which is required by dongle to run it properly.
3. Now, dashboard / WebUI will automatically opened.
4. It will ask you Unlock Code / NCK / Password.
5. Enter the correct 8 digit code and it will be unlocked forever.
Note : Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your MTC (MTS) 422D Data-Card of Russia, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Unlock code is not free, you can purchase from any server or contact email@example.com to get unlock code for your device in only 6$, or pay 6 USD in paypal id firstname.lastname@example.org and mention model and IMEI in transaction. Unlock code / NCK code will be delivered to your email within 8 hrs.
Update : When you will detect your dongle under DC unlocker then you will get info like this :
Found modem: E3533
Model: Huawei E3533
Serial NR. : B5NBYA93C*****
Compile date / time: 22 Nov 2013 20:11:00
Hardware ver. : CH1E3533SM
Dashboard version: UTPS21.003.28.54.143_MAC21.003.28.51.143_LNX21.003.28.24.143
SIM Lock Status: Locked (Card lock)
Wrong Codes ENTERED: 0 (unlock attempts left: 10)