How to reset the unlocking counter from 0 to 10 attempts in Huawei USB Modem?
1. Download Huawei Modem Unlocker by Bojs 5.7.7 from the download link provided at the end of the article.
2. Plug your modem into your PC and Extract and Run the Huawei Modem Unlocker.
3. Now, close the software of the modem and click on the refresh button.
4. Choose COM Port one by one and Press READ MDM DATA (Until the reading RESULT looks similar to the above picture).
5. See the RESET COUNTER and Press the SERVICE button to reset your modem when you can see the above screenshot.
6. Now, the unlocking attempt will be resettled from 0 to 10.
Now you can unlock your modem through the normal procedure.