The Panasonic P55 Novo is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 5.3-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with 720×1280 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB via microSD card.
The P55 Novo smartphone houses a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with tripe LED Flash and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel Flash front facing snapper with LED for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Panasonic P55 Novo Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.3-inch HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz octa-core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera
- 5 Mega Pixel with LED Flash front snapper
- 2500mAh removable battery
- 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 147.9×73.8×8.15mm dimensions