The new Motorola Moto E comes with 4G LTE support and also runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. It features a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS (245 ppi) LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and Anti-smudge coating. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU.
There will be a 3G version also will be available which will pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU and Adreno 302 with 400 MHz GPU.
The Moto E LTE is equipped with 1 GB of RAM and also comes with 8 GB of internal memory which ca be expanded via microSD card (up to 64GB). The smartphone houses a 5 megapixel rear camera and a 0.3 megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera for video calling. It supports Dual SIM.
In terms of connectivity options, the Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) includes 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, micro-SIM and Bluetooth. It has a 2,390 mAh battery under 129.9 x 66.8 x 5.2 – 12.3 mm hood. Its weight is 145 grams (5.11 ounces).
The smartphone is available in Black and White colour variants along with multiple back covers for $149 from starting today (February 25, 2015).
Motorola Moto E LTE (2nd Gen) specs
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS LCD display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution / 245 ppi pixels density
- with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and Anti-smudge coatin
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit CPU / Adreno 306 GPU
- 1 GB RAM / 8 GB ROM
- 5 megapixel rear camera / VGA front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, micro-SIM and Bluetooth
- 2,390 mAh battery
- 5.2 – 12.3 mm thin / 145 grams (5.11 ounces)
The Motorola Moto E LTE smartphone is available in Black and White colour variants along with multiple back covers for $149 from starting today (February 25, 2015).