Micromax has unveiled a new 2G smartphone with out-dated OS, dubbed as Bolt A67.
The Bolt A67 houses a 2 MP rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 MP front camera. The handset features a 4.5-inch FWVGA TFT display with 480 x 854 Pixels of resolution. In terms of connectivity options the device include FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack,
GPS, and A-GPS.
The The Micromax Bolt A67 measures 67.6×137.7×10.5 mm dimensions and comes in Black & White variant colours. It has 512MB of RAM and also supports expansions slot of up to 32Gb.
Key specifications of Micromax Bolt A67 :
- 1 GHz Cortex-A5 dual core processor
- 512MB RAM
- Android v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- 1850 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 2 MP rear camera
- VGA front camera
- 4.5-inch FWVGA TFT display
- 480 x 854 Pixels resolution
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0
- Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack,
GPS, and A-GPS
- 10.5 mm thin
- 512MB RAM
There is no 3G in this handset, so just avoid purchasing this handset.