LG has announced G3 A, a variant model of its flagship smartphone LG G3 in South Korea. The company has not unveiled the price yet, however the phone will be available in South Korea from starting 8 Aug.
According to the online listing, the LG G3 A runs on Android Kitkat 4.4 OS. The handset will be available in White and Titanium colour options in the market.
LG G3 A phablet sports 5.2-Inch IPS Full HD touchscreen display and powered by Quad-core 2.26Ghz (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800) processor. It is further coupled with 2GB LPDDR3.
The G3 A measures 141 * 71.6 * 9.8 mm, weighs 146.8g. The handset features LTE-A and LTE network technology. It comes with built-in storage of 32GB capacity.
Housing 13 MP rear camera with OIS + Laser Auto Focus, LG G3 A firms 2.1 MegaPixel front camera also for video calling and selfie. It packs a removable 2,610mAh battery. Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 and NFC is also supported by this LG‘s handset.
The main specifications of LG G3 A :
- Size : 141 * 71.6 * 9.8 mm
- Weight : 146.8g
- Color : White, Titanium
- Network : LTE-A, LTE
- Chipset : Quad-core 2.26Ghz (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800)
- Display : 5.2 “IPS Full HD
- Camera : Rear 13 million pixels, OIS + Laser Auto Focus, Front 210 million pixels
- Battery : 2,610mAh
- Memory : 32GB eMMC / 2GB LPDDR3 / Micro SD Slot Support
- Operating System : Android Kitkat 4.4
- Other Features : Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, NFC