Lava Iris 350 will be soon available in India, since the smartphone is listed in the company website without price tag. It is expected to go for sell up to Rs. 3,000.
The Iris 350 is coming with 512MB built-in storage which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. The phone houses a 2-megapixel rear camera with flash and also boasts a VGA front camera for video calling. It is backed by a 1400mAH Li-ion battery, that is rated for 11 hours 45 minutes (2G) / 10 hours 20 minutes (3G) of talk-time or up to 244 hours of standby.
Connectivity options include in Iris 350 are FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v2.1, micro-USB V2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 113.45 X 60.5 X 12.4mm and weight is 110 gms.
Key specifications of Lava Iris 350 :
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 3G HSPA+
- 3.5-inch TFT HVGA touchscreen display
- 480 x 320 pixels resolution
- 1GHz single core processor
- 256MB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 512MB ROM
- 2-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 0.3-megapixel front camera
- 1400mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v2.1, micro-USB V2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS
- 12.4mm thin / weight 110 gms