MachOne Titanium S310 supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and has 1GB of RAM. It also comes with 8GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB via microSD card.
The MachOne Titanium S310 phone houses an 8MP BSI auto-focus rear sensor and also boasts a 5-megapixel front camera with flash for selfie and video calling. It is backed by a 1800mAH Li-ion battery, but there is no word about talk-time and standby time.
In terms of connectivity options, the MachOne Titanium S310 include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 137 x 68 x 8.1 mm. It supports gravity, proximity and ambient light sensors.
Specifications of Karbonn MachOne Titanium S310 :
- 4.7-inch IPS HD display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz Quad Core processor
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS (up-gradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 8MP BSI rear camera
- 5-megapixel front shooter
- 1800mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, 3G
- 8.1 mm thickness
Karbonn MachOne Titanium S310 comes in white, black and golden variant colours for Rs. 6,990.