The Intex Cloud N12 Plus is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core (SC7731) processor and coupled with 512MB of RAM. It features a 4.5-inch FWVGA touchscreen display with 854 x 480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Intex Cloud N12 Plus smartphone houses a 5 Mega Pixel rear camera and also boasts a 1.3-megapixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of conectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (both micro) with dual standby functionality.
Intex Cloud N12 Plus Specifications :
- 4.5-inch FWVGA display
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core (SC7731) CPU
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8 GB ROM
- 512MB RAM
- 5 Mega Pixel rear camera
- 1.3-megapixel front snapper
- Li-ion 1600 mAh battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack