Intex Aqua Q1 has been launched in India with a tag price Rs. 4,930.
The latest Aqua Q1 smartphone comes in Blue, Grey and White variant colour options. It features a 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA display with 480 x 854 Pixels of resolution and is powered by a SC7731 chipset, along with 1.2GHz Quad core 1.2GHz processor.
Running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, the Aqua Q1 supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It has 512MB RAM and a 4GB internal storage which is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card.
The Aqua Q1 houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash and boasts a 1.3-megapixel selfie front camera also. It is fueled by a 1600 mAh Li-ion battery that is rated for up to 5-6 hrs of talk-time and up to 150 hrs of standby.
In terms of connectivity options, the device include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 135.6 x 66.5 x 9.65 mm and weighs 120 gms.
Key specifications of Intex Aqua Q1 :
- 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA display
- 480 x 854 Pixels resolution
- SC7731 chipset, 1.2GHz Quad core 1.2GHz processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 5-megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash
- 1.3-megapixel front camera
- 1600 mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS
- 9.65 mm thin / weighs 120 gms