iNew i4000 has been launched and listed in the company website with a price $209.90.
According to the official website of iNew, the i4000 is running on now dated Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS out of the box. It is powered by MTK6589T Quad Core 1.5GHZ processor, coupled with PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU and combines 1GB DDR3 RAM.
The i4000 supports Dual SIM Card and features Dual Standby functionality. It is 9.2mm thin and measures 140*72*9.2mm, while packs a 1750mAH Li-pol battery. The handset will go for sell in UK and USA via Amazon.
The phone sports a 5-inches IPS HD (1920*1080 pixels) Capacitive Touchscreen display with 440 PPI, Gravity Sensor and 178° visible angle. The iNew i4000 houses an 8.0M Pixels High definition back camera with Auto Focus and also houses 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie.
In terms of connectivity options, the iNew i4000 include; 3G, WIFI 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, HSDPA 42Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps, GPS, USB 2.0, Multilingual, 3.5mm audio jack and A-GPS. It comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card.
Key specifications of iNew i4000 :
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS
- MTK6589T Quad Core 1.5GHZ processor
- PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 9.2mm thin
- Dimensions 140*72*9.2mm
- 1750mAH Li-pol battery
- 5-inches IPS HD (1920*1080 pixels) Capacitive Touchscreen display, 440 PPI, Gravity Sensor and 178° visible angle
- 8.0M Pixels High definition back camera with Auto Focus
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, WIFI 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, HSDPA 42Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- GPS, USB 2.0, Multilingual, 3.5mm audio jack and A-GPS
- 16GB ROM
iNew i4000 is available in white variant colours only.