Iball has listed Slide series another tablet 3G 7345Q-800 in its official Indian website without any price.
Iball Slide 3G 7345Q-800 Slate features a Full Capacitive Multi Touch 17.8cm (7-inch) IPS Screen with 1280*800 pixels of resolution and 215 PPI. It is powered by an ARM Cortex A7 Quadcore Processor which is clocked at 1.3GHz of speed, alongside 1GB DDR3 RAM.
The 7345Q-800 is backed by a powerful 3000mAh Polymer Battery. The tablet houses a 5.0 MP AF Rear Camera with LED Flash and also firms 2.0 MP Front Camera for Video Calling.
The handset has 8GB Built-in storage (Approx. 2GB of built in storage is used by OS and application files), which can be further expandable via an external Micro SD Slot with up to 32GB capacity.
Wi-Fi 802.11 b\g\n, Micro USB Port, Bluetooth, USB OTG function, GPS, A-GPS and FM radio are main connectivity options in Iball Slide 3G 7345Q-800 tablet.
The new iball handset runs on out-dated Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS out-of-the-box. It is a dual sim device, features HSPA+ 21 Mbps downlink and 5.76 Mbps uplink. 3G video calling slate supports WCDMA 2100 MHz and GSM Dual-band 900/1800 MHz frequency.
The main features and specifications of Iball Slide 3G 7345Q-800 Tablet :
- SUPER SLIM TABLET WITH METAL HOUSING
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex A7 Processor
- Dual SIM with 3G (WCDMA) Support on both SIMs
- 17.8cm (7”) 1280*800 IPS (215 PPI) Display
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB Built-in storage (Approx. 2GB of built in storage is used by OS and application files)
- Android™ 4.2Jelly Bean
- 5.0 MP AF Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2.0 MP Front Camera for Video Calling
- Phone Calling Function with built-in earpiece receiver
- 3G HSPA+ downlink 21Mbps, uplink 5.6Mbps
- GPS and A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth with Bluetooth tethering
- USB tethering
- Call recording function
- USB OTG function