iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther comes in blue and white variant colours, priced at Rs. 7,599 in India.
The Andi 4.5V Baby Panther sports a 4.5-inch qHD IPS capacitive touch screen display with 960 × 540 pixels of resolution and powered by a 1.4 GHz octa-core cortex A7 processor and coupled with unknown GPU. It runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS that is upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop) in future.
The iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) and features dual standby. It has 1 GB RAM and also comes with expandable 8 GB internal storage (Memory card up to 32 GB). It houses an 8-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video chatting. The primary camera features auto-focus and LED flash.
The Andi 4.5V Baby Panther packs a 1700 mAH battery and has connectivity options FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS. It supports Accelerometer, Proximity and Light sensors.
Key specifications of iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther :
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS display
- 960 × 540 pixels resolution
- 1.4 GHz octa-core cortex A7 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB ROM
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1700 mAH battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS