iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther comes in blue and white variant colours, priced at Rs. 7,599 in India.
The iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) and features dual standby. It has 1 GB RAM and also comes with expandable 8 GB internal storage (Memory card up to 32 GB). It houses an 8-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video chatting. The primary camera features auto-focus and LED flash.
The Andi 4.5V Baby Panther packs a 1700 mAH battery and has connectivity options FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS. It supports Accelerometer, Proximity and Light sensors.
Key specifications of iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther :
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS display
- 960 × 540 pixels resolution
- 1.4 GHz octa-core cortex A7 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB ROM
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1700 mAH battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS