i-mobile has launched a new smartphone in Thailand, called it i-style 217. The firm has not revealed the pricing and its availability details yet.
The dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) i-style 217 comes with 512MB of RAM and the 4GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It features a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display with 480 * 800 pixels of resolution.
The i-style 217 houses a 2MP rear camera and also boasts a VGA front-facing shooter for video calling. Connectivity options inlcude 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WIFI, WIFI Hotspot (Tethering), micro-USB, GPRS and A-GPS (Assisted Global Positioning System).
The smartphone packs a 1500 mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for up to 4.5 hours talk-time / up to 150 hours standby.
i-mobile i-style 217 specifications
- 9.95 mm thickness / weight 108 gms
- Spreadtrum SC7731G chipset
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display
- 480 * 800 pixels resolution
- 2MP rear camera / 0.3-megapixel front-facing shooter
- 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WIFI, WIFI Hotspot (Tethering), micro-USB, GPRS and A-GPS (Assisted Global Positioning System)
- 1500 mAh Li-ion battery