Huawei is a leading company among Huawei, ZTE, Micromax, Alcatel, Sierra etc. After the launch of E5330, the Huawei has launched one another model Huawei E5336 in the market. Huawei E5336 is a 3G Mobile Wi-Fi router. Huawei E5336 (E5336s) has been launched with a 1.45 inch LCD screen. You can connect up to 10 WiFi devices to access the internet. The peak download speed of Huawei E5336s is 21.6Mbps and upload speed to 5.76Mbps, which is the highest limit on 3G network. Today, I will review Huawei E5336 wireless router and share this model features and specifications with you.
E5336 is available to sell by Velcom network of Belarus.
The key features and specifications of Huawei E5336 3G Mobile WiFi Router :
1. Network Standards : HSPA + / HSPA / UMTS: 900/2100 (3G) GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
2. Dimension : 14.5 mm x 93.2 mm x 60 mm
3. Weight : 90 gm
4. Data transfer rate : HSPA + (up to 21.6 Mbit / s – welcome, up to 5.76 Mbit / s – transmission) HSDPA (up to 14.4 Mbit / s – reception) HSUPA (up to 5.76 Mbit / s – transmission) UMTS (up to 384 kbit / c – welcome, up to 118.4 kbit / c – transfer) EDGE class 12 (up to 236.8 kbit / c – welcome, up to 118.4 kbit / c – Transfer)
5. Number of connection with Wi-Fi devices : 10
6. Battery : Li-Ion 1500 mAh, support 6-hour working time, 300 hour standby time
7. Built-in Memory : microSD card support up to 32GB
8. Operating System Compatibility : Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1, SP2/7/8 / Windows RT (only when connecting to Wi-Fi), Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 with the latest updates
9. Functions : Send / receive SMS; fast connection without having to install software (HiLink); RX-diversity (antenna diversity receiver)
10. Operating temperature range : from 0 to +35 degrees C
11. Type : 3G Mobile Hotspot /Portable 3G Router
12. Display : 1.45″ LCD screen
13. Start up time : 5 s
14. SIM Card type : standard 6 PIN SIM card interface
15. SMS : Yes
16. WIFI : 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4G
17. Ethernet / 3G dual link : support WAN / LAN auto redirect
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to unlock Huawei E5336 3G Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Change the default sim with another network provider sim.
2. Now connect to the internet and it will automatically redirect you to the unlocking page.
3. Now it will ask you unlock code/SIMLock.
4. Put correct unlock code of E5336 and click OK.
5. Now your device will be rebooted automatically.
6. Now you have unlocked E5336 Huawei router in your hand.