Inspired by E5330, Huawei E5336 can also be unlocked with correct SIMLock code. In the market you can find out E5336, E5336s-2, E5336Bs-2, and E5336Bs-6 MiFi routers. Unlocking these devices is also possible by a correct NCK code. It is straightforward and one-time work, but you can enjoy all network provider SIM cards as a benefit.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E5336, E5336s-2, E5336Bs-2, and E5336Bs-6 MiFi routers?
1. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider in E5336, E5336s-2, E5336Bs-2, or E5336Bs-6.
2. Connect to PC with a USB cable.
3. It will automatically open the default web page of the device; if not, then open “My Computer” > “virtual CD-ROM” and install the drivers on your PC.
4. Once the device will automatically open the default web page, log in at 192.168.1.1 using username and password as admin.
Note: You can also find out the default username and password of the device under the battery panel.
5. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
6. Enter the 8-digit correct SIMlock code.
7. Click “Apply.”
8. Now, the device will be rebooted automatically; if not, then reset from the reset button.
9. Once the device is unlocked and rebooted properly, create a new profile.
10. Connect to the internet.