Inspired by E5330, Huawei E5336 can also be unlocked with correct SIMLock code. In the market you can find out E5336, E5336s-2, E5336Bs-2, and E5336Bs-6 MiFi routers. Unlocking of these devices is also possible by a correct NCK code. It is very easy and one-time work, but as a benefit, you can enjoy all network provider SIM cards.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E5336, E5336s-2, E5336Bs-2, and E5336Bs-6 MiFi routers?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider in E5336, E5336s-2, E5336Bs-2, or E5336Bs-6.
2. Connect to PC with USB cable.
3. It will automatically open the default web page of the device, if not, then open “My Computer” > “virtual CD-ROM” and install the drivers on your PC.
4. Once the device will automatically open the default web page, log in at 192.168.1.1 using username and password as admin.
Note: You can also find out the default username and password of the device under battery panel.
5. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
6. Enter 8-digit correct SIMlock code.
7. Click “Apply”.
8. Now the device will be rebooted automatically if not then reset from the reset button.
9. Once the device is unlocked and rebooted properly, create a new profile.
10. Connect to the internet.