Huawei corporation has recently launched its new Mobile WiFi router, model Huawei E5330 in various countries. E5330 3G mobile W-Fi router is the world’s most compact 21 Mbps 3G router which is small enough to fit comfortably into your palm. The one key design blends elegance and practicality to deliver portable network in style. Here, we will review, its features and specifications. It is a high-speed packet access mobile hotspot. It is a multi-mode wireless terminal for SOHO (Small Office and Home Office) and business professionals.
You can remotely switch on or off your mobile WiFi, check up on battery levels, examine signal strength, read messages and view all connected devices in one place. The E5330 provides access for up to 10 different devices simultaneously, be it laptops, mobiles phones, and tablets.
The main specifications of Huawei E5330 Mobile WiFi Router:
1. Dimension :
- Width : 92.8mm
- Height : 60mm
- Depth : 13.8mm
- Weight : about 120g (including the battery)
2. Model : E5330
3. Sub Models : E5330As-2, E5330Bs-2 and E5330Bs-6
4. Form : Mobile Wi-Fi
5. Communication System : UMTS/HSUPA/HSPA+/GSM/GPRS/EDGE
6. Speed : HSDPA 21.6Mbps upload /HSUPA 5.76Mbps download
7. Display : LED Light
8. Battery : Capacity: 3.7 V, 1500 mAh, Maximum working time: 6 hours, Maximum standby time: 300 hours while Wi-Fi is off
9. microSD card slot : No
10. Wi-Fi Protocol : 802.11b/g/n
11. Wi-Fi Connection Number : Up to 10 simultaneous users/devices
12. Operating System : Windows XP，Windows Vista，Windows 7，Windows 8，Mac OS X 10.5，Mac OS X 10.6，Mac OS X10.7，Mac OS X10.8
The key features of Huawei E5330 Mobile WiFi Router :
- HSPA+ (DL) data service of up to 21.6 Mbit/s
- HSDPA (DL) data service of up to 14.4 Mbit/s
- HSUPA (UL) data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
- UMTS data service of up to 384 kbit/s
- EDGE data service of up to 236.8 kbit/s
- GPRS data service of up to 85.6 kbit/s
- PS domain data service based on UMTS and GSM
- SMS based on CS/PS domain of GSM and UMTS
- Five-second fast boot
- Support for HUAWEI Mobile WiFi App
- Press and Play
- 3G/Wi-Fi auto offload
- IPv6 /IPv4 dual stack (optional)
- Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY, and NAT
- Online software upgrade
- Traffic statistic
- Standard Micro USB interface
- HiLink features (Driverless, Zero installation)
- LED indicators
- Built-in UMTS and WLAN high gain antenna
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 (does not support Windows RT), MAC OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 with latest upgrades
How to unlock Huawei E5330 Mobile WiFi Router?
- Change the default sim with another network sim.
- Plug to PC using USB cable.
- It will redirect you to unlock page asking you for the password (unlock code).
- Put correct unlock code and it will be unlocked forever.