Huawei E3533 Hilink Data Card has been recently launched in Germany and UK with EE network.
Full features and technical specifications :
|Mass||68 mm x 25.8 mm x 7 mm|
|System requirements||Microsoft Windows||Windows XP (SP2 and SP3)|
|Mac OS X||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
|Data services||3G (UMTS) frequencies||900/2100 MHz (Dual Band)|
|3G antenna diversity||yes|
|HSPA +||up to 21.6 Mbit / s|
|HSUPA||up to 5.76 Mbit / s|
|2G (GSM) frequencies||850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Quad band)|
|EDGE / GPRS||yes / yes|
|Connections||USB||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Display||Status display||Multi-colored LED|
|Other Features||Integrated data counter||yes|
|Connection Manager||HUAWEI HiLink (Browser configuration interface)|
How to unlock Huawei E3533 Hilink Modem :
1. Plug the E3533 modem to PC with USB port.
2. Let it install all the software and drivers required to run on the computer.
3. Disconnect internet and change the default SIM with another network SIM card.
4. Again plug to PC.
5. Now software / browser (in hilink) will automatically open.
6. It will ask you 8 digit password.
7. Put here correct 8 digit unlock code and it will be unlocked.
Note : Unlock code is not free. Its charge is only 6 USD, which you can pay through paypal. Interested users can leave comment on mail me.