Huawei E3533 Hilink Data Card has been recently launched in Germany and UK with EE network.
The E3533 is available in the market in black and white variant colors. The measures 68 mm x 25.8 mm x 7 mm and weighs 30 gms. The dongle can be used in Windows XP (SP3), XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Full features and technical specifications:
|Mass||68 mm x 25.8 mm x 7 mm|
|System requirements||Microsoft Windows||Windows XP (SP2 and SP3)|
|Mac OS X||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
|Data services||3G (UMTS) frequencies||900/2100 MHz (Dual-Band)|
|3G antenna diversity||yes|
|HSPA +||up to 21.6 Mbit / s|
|HSUPA||up to 5.76 Mbit / s|
|2G (GSM) frequencies||850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Quadband)|
|EDGE / GPRS||yes / yes|
|Connections||USB||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Display||Status display||Multi-colored LED|
|Other Features||Integrated data counter||yes|
|Connection Manager||HUAWEI HiLink (Browser configuration interface)|
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E3533 Hilink Modem?
1. Plug the E3533 modem to PC with USB port.
2. Let it install all the software and drivers required to run on the computer.
3. Disconnect the internet and change the default SIM with another network SIM card.
4. Again plug to PC.
5. Now software/browser (in hilink) will automatically open.
6. It will ask you 8 digit password.
7. Put here correct 8 digits unlock code and it will be unlocked.
Note: Unlock code is not free. Once paid, the correct code will be emailed.