Gionee has announced its another flagship smartphone, the Elife S7.
The Gionee Elife S7 comes with magnesium alloy frame, featuring a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The back is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The smartphone is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Amigo 3.0 UI on the top.
The 13-megapixel Sony IMX214 rear sensor of Elife S7 features LED flash and it also sports an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-angle lens. The handset is equipped with 2GB of RAM and also 16GB of internal storage on-board. It supports 24-bit 192 kHz Hi-Fi quality audio codec.
The Gionee Elife S7 supports dual-SIM (4G LTE+4G LTE) with dual standby functionality. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG and GPS. It packs a 2750mAh built-in battery. It measures 139.8×67.4×5.5 mm and weights is 126gms.
Gionee Elife S7 specifications
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- Amigo 3.0 OS based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 5.5 mm thickness / Weighs 126 gms
- Dual SIM (4G LTE+4G LTE) with dual standby
- 13MP Sony IMX214 rear sensor with LED flash / 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, GPS
- 2750mAh built-in battery
The Gionee Elife S7 comes in White, Black, Blue and Pink variant colors with a price tag 399 Euros (Roughly US $ 448 / Rs. 27, 730). It will also launched in India on April 3.