The new Doogee Ibiza F2 features 4G FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz and supports dual-SIM with dual standby functionality. It comes in black and white variant colours, running on Android 4.4 kitkat OS. The handset is powered by a MTK6572 Quad core 1.3Ghz processor with 1GB of RAM.
The 8GB internal storage of Ibiza F2 is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It features a 5-inch IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels QHD resolution. Connectivity options include 3.5mm ear jack, FM radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and micro-USB v2.0.
The Doogee Ibiza F2 houses an 8MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus, while there is a 2MP front-facing shooter is also available for selfies and video calling. It measures 140.6 * 70.6 * 7.9 mm.
Doogee Ibiza F2 specifications
- 4G FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4 kitkat OS
- MTK6572 Quad core 1.3Ghz processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 960 x 540 pixels QHD resolution
- 3.5mm ear jack, FM radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and micro-USB v2.0
- 8MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus
- 2MP front-facing shooter
- 7.9 mm thickness