Cherry Mobile has launched a new smartphone, Equinox Night with a price Php 9999 in Philippines.
The Equinox Night is powered by an 1.5GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6589T Processor and PowerVR SGX544 GPU. It is running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with the help of 1GB RAM.
The smartphone features a 5-Inch FHD IPS OGS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 441 PPI) with DragonTrail Glass Scratch Resistant.
Cherry Mobile Equinox Night houses an 18 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Dual LED Flash and BSI Sensor. It also has fixed a 3 Megapixel Front Camera onboard for video calling and selfie. The handset comes with 4GB of internal storage, which is further upgradable with upto 64GB of MicroSD card.
3G, HSPA+, 2G, EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, Micro USB and 3.5mm Audio Jack are main connectivity options included in this Equinox Night phone. It has Gyro, Proximity and Ambient Light Sensors also. It is backed by 2,300 mAh Battery (non-removable).
The company is also offering Cosmos One, an Octa-Core Phone in Php 6,999 for today only.
Key specifications of Cherry Mobile Equinox Night :
- 1.5GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6589T CPU
- PowerVR SGX544 Graphic Core
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1GB RAM
- 5-Inch FHD IPS OGS Display
- 1080 x 1920 Pixels resolution, 441 PPI
- DragonTrail Glass Scratch Resistant
- 18 Megapixel Autofocus rear Camera with Dual LED Flash and BSI Sensor
- 3 Megapixel Front-facing Camera
- 4GB ROM, upgradable with upto 64GB
- 3G, HSPA+, 2G, EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, FM Radio, Micro USB and 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2,300 mAh Battery