The BlackView Alife P1 Pro is powered by a MediaTek MTK6735 quad-core processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Alife P1 Pro smartphone houses a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, WiFi, WLAN, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (4G LTE + GSM / micro+normal) with dual standby functionality.
BlackView Alife P1 Pro Specifications :
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display
- MediaTek MTK6735 quad-core CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Dual SIM (4G LTE + GSM / micro+normal) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with dual LED flash
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 3000mAh battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, WiFi, WLAN, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack