Asus Fonepad 7 FE171CG will be soon available in global market in Black, White, Gold and Red variant colours.
The new Asus Fonepad 7 FE171CG tablet features 7-inch WSVGA IPS TFT display with 1024×600 pixels of resolution. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Z2520 Dual Core processor and coupled with PowerVR SGX544 GPU, alongside 1GB / 2GB of RAM. It packs a 3950 mAH Li-pol battery.
The Fonepad 7 FE171CG has 8 GB / 16GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat with Zen UI on the top and supports dual SIM with dual standby and 3G connectivity. It houses a 5MP / 8MP Auto-Focus rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 2MP front facing camera for selfie.
Connectivity options include Fonepad 7 FE171CG FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 110.6x196x7.9 mm and weight is 280 gms.
Key specifications of Asus Fonepad 7 FE171CG :
- 7-inch WSVGA IPS TFT display
- 1024×600 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Z2520 Dual Core processor
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 1GB / 2GB RAM
- 3950 mAH Li-pol battery
- 8 GB / 16GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Zen UI
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 3G HSPA+
- 5MP / 8MP Auto-Focus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front facing camera
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS
- 7.9 mm thin
- weight 280 gms