Asus is popular manufacturer from Taiwan , which is known from his Laptops, Computers, Tablets etc. Recently, the manufacturer has launched its new tab, ASUS Fonepad 7 Dual SIM (ME175CG) with HD display. Its built-in full phone and cellular 3G data function makes it attractive. ASUS Fonepad 7 Dual SIM is a dual SIM supported 7″ HD tablet with 3G phone and HD display. Its High quality 7-inch HD (1280×800) IPS panel with view angles is main attraction part. It is powered by Intel Atom™ Processor for lightning-fast web and application loading. You can snap High quality pictures with a 1.2 MP front-facing camera as well as 5MP rear camera also. Today, I will share my reviews, along with features and specifications of ASUS Fonepad 7 Dual SIM HD Tab.
You will find the power/ lock screen and volume rocker buttons located on the right side (in portrait mode) of the Asus Fonepad 7 Dual SIM embedded within the plastic part. Both the SIM slots accompanied by the microSD card slot are beneath a plastic flap on the right panel. Two Micro-SIMs is accepted by the Fonepad 7 Dual SIM smart tablet.
Built-in full phone and cellular 3G data function
Dual SIM support in one device
High quality 7-inch HD (1280×800) IPS panel with view angles
Intel Atom™ Processor for lightning-fast web and application loading
High quality pictures are a snap with 1.2 MP front-facing camera and 5MP rear camera
The Fonepad 7 Dual SIM runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box; while the Fonepad 7 was based on Android 4.2.2 and the original Fonepad 7 ran Android 4.1.2. It is an incremental increase in the Android software version.
The main features and specifications of ASUS Fonepad 7 Dual SIM HD Tablet :
- Operating System : AndroidTM 4.3
- Display : 7″ LED Backlight WXGA (1280×800) Screen, IPS Panel, 10 finger multi-touch support
- CPU : Intel® Atom™ Z2520 Dual-Core, 1.2 GHz
- Memory : 1GB
- Storage : 8GB
- Network Standard : HSPA+ UL:5.76 Mbps/DL:42 Mbps
- 3G : WCDMA : 850/900/1800/1900
- 2G : EDGE/GSM : 850/900/1800/1900,
- Wireless Data Network : WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth V4.0
- Camera : 1.2 MP Front Camera ( 720p Video Recording ), 5 MP Rear Camera ( 1080p Video Recording )
- Audio : High Quality Speaker
- Interface : 1 x Micro USB (USB OTG support), 1 x 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Mic-in), 1 x MicroSD,supports up to 64 GB of additional storage, 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot(Dual SIM)
- Sensor : G-Sensor, E-compass, Proximity
- Battery : 10 hours using 15 Wh Li-polymer Battery
- Standby Time : 720 hours (3G)
- Navigation : GPS, GLONASS & AGPS
- Color : Gary/ White
- Dimensions : 199.5 x 120.8 x 11.35 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight : 340 g
ASUS Fonepad 7 Dual SIM HD Tablet is available in Rs. 12,999/- . If you are conscious about features of tablet, then ASUS Fonepad 7 Dual SIM HD Tablet is right choice for you in less price. Everything in ASUS Fonepad 7 Dual SIM HD Tab is perfect, including 3G, Video Calling, Weight only 340 gm, Camera (Front 1.2MP as well as 5MP rear).