The E303H dongle was launched in India by Airtel and in Botswana by Mascom carrier. We have already shared the unlocking details. Now some other E303H devices are also supported. Now you can unlock the following E303H modems:
- Firmware: 21.318.15.00.174 Life Ukraine
- 21.318.15.01.284 (Build: Nov 27 2013 09:20:10) Airtel India
- 21.318.25.01.284 (Build: Mar 4 2014 19:57:12) Airtel India
- 21.318.15.01.314 (Build: Mar 7 2014 15:25:48) Cameroon Orange
- 21.318.25.00.279 Entel Bolivia
- 21.318.25.00.408 (Build: Feb 22 2014 11:03:06) Airtel Nigeria
- 21.318.25.00.1222 (Build: Mar 6 2014 12:58:56) Cape Verde Unitel t+
- 21.318.25.00.787 (Build: Apr 15 2014 13:55:03) Tigo Tanzania
- 21.318.25.00.884 (Build: Mar 4 2014 11:54:24) Tigo Ghana
The above-mentioned devices are made of Hisilicon chipset and have customized firmware, means after changing the firmware, unlocking is possible by correct unlock code.
How to change the firmware of E303H dongle?
2. Connect the dongle to PC.
3. Install the software of modem.
4. Close the branded Huawei mobile partner of E303H.
5. Run the downloaded firmware and extract in a folder.
6. Double-click on the exe file to run the setup.
7. Once it will detect the device, it will ask for firmware code (it will be also emailed to paid users).
8. Input the correct firmware password.
9. Wait till finish.
10. Now change the SIM card with any another network provider.
11. Plug to PC again.
12. It will ask you unlock code.
13. Enter the correct 8-digit unlock code.
14. Click Apply.
Now create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet. If your branded mobile partner does not allow to create the profile, then download from here and install in PC.
Note: You can pay 6 USD through PayPal button of this website. Other payment methods, direct bank transfer, Payza, and Perfect Money are supported.
You might be interested in converting Huawei E303h dongle from non-hilink to hilink.