Sub-model of ZTE MF910 is available in some of the countries, dubbed as MF910V. If MF910V router is asking for NCK, then it can be unlocked easily to use with another carrier SIM card. Once unlocked, you can use any another SIM card as well as the default.
How to Unlock ZTE MF910V WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the MF910V WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the MF910V to PC using USB cable.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1).
5. Login to the device with admin/admin.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here correct unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your MF910V is unlocked forever.
You can use any network provider SIM card from now.
Note: SIMlock code of ZTE MF910V is not free. Once paid, correct factory unlock code will be emailed. Before making the payment, check out that device is asking for NCK as described above. No (R) no refund will be provided for wrong information.
Upgraded version of MF910 is available as MF920 by ZTE.