ZTE MF700 is a 3G dongle and supports up to 14.4Mbps download link.
Features and Specs of ZTE MF700
The MF700 supports 3G HSDPA 14.4Mbps download speed and upload speed limit is 5.76Mbps. It is built with Qualcomm MDM6200 chipset. It features UMTS/HSPA+ 2100/1900/850/900MHz and EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz operating frequency bands. It has also an external antenna interface.
Measuring 89.8 x 28.8 x 12.1mm, the ZTE MF700 comes with a microSD slot, that can be upgraded with up to 32GB of storage. It can be operated on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, and Mac OS.
ZTE MF700 by Country and Operator
How to Unlock ZTE MF700 Modem?
1. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
2. Connect to PC USB port.
3. Let it install the required drivers and software.
4. Open the default software of ZTE dongle.
5. It will ask you SIMlock / NCK code.
6. Enter the code which is provided by routerunlock and click OK.
Once the correct code entered, your data card will be unlocked permanently.
7. Create a new profile and connect to the internet.
Note: Don’t enter any free or wrong codes into ZTE MF700. Otherwise, it will be locked permanently. Either purchase from any server or pay 6USD. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.
Note II: If your device does not ask for NCK as described in the post, then let me know via comments.