ZTE MF65 sub-model MF65M unlocking is now supported by factory unlock code.
Features and Specs
The ZTE MF65M features HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS2100/1900/900 (850) MHz and EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz operating frequency bands. It supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and can connect up to 10 WiFi-enabled devices simultaneously. Its HSPA+ download link is 21.6Mbps and upload speed limit is 11Mbps. It measures 102 x 50 x 13.7mm and packs a 1500mAh battery. It is built on MediaTek MT6280A chipset. It has 4 LED light indicators. It is equipped with microSD card slot (up to 32GB) and USB 2.0 port. It can be operated on Win8, Win7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux, and Mac OS.
Availability of ZTE MF65M by Country and Operator
|Malaysia||Maxis, U Mobile, Ingens|
|Philippines||MSI, Smart, Sun|
|United Kingdom||O2, Virgin|
How to Unlock ZTE MF65M Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Change the default SIM card of MF65M with any other network provider.
2. Connect to PC using USB cable or WiFi.
3. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
4. Install in your PC.
5. Now it will open the default web page of the device (192.168.1.1).
6. Login to the device with admin/password.
7. It should redirect you to the unlocking page.
If not, then search option under Settings for SIMLock / NCK.
8. Enter the 16-digits/character unlock code and press Enter from the keyboard.
9. Once the device will accept the code, it will start showing the signal of inserted SIM card.
10. Now create a new profile and connect to the internet.
Note: Unlock code of ZTE MF65M is not free. We can provide the factory unlock code of ZTE device in 10USD. Only pay, if the device is asking for SIMlock / NCK as described above. No (R) No refund will be provided for mistakes.