Vodafone has recently launched R207 Mobile WiFi MiFi router in various countries. Basically, it is Huawei E5330 and can be unlocked like E5330. Unlocking benefit is that, after unlock you can use any another network provider SIM as well as default Vodafone SIM card.
How to Unlock Vodafone R207 Mobile WiFi MiFi Router ?
1. Make sure that your R207 is fully charged.
2. Change the default SIM with another network provider SIM and plug to Windows PC using USB cable.
3. Let it install all the drivers and software which is required by R207 to run it properly.
4. Now, open the Internet Explorer and type in browser 192.168.0.1 or whatever is the default IP address of your router.
5. Login to router dashboard. (Default username and password are admin if not then check the router manual).
6. Search for NCK / Unlock / Password / SIM Lock option and put the correct 8-digit unlock code.
7. Now reboot the Vodafone R207 and it will show the another network provider SIM.
8. Create the new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note : Unlock code for Vodafone R207 router is not free. If you want correct code then pay US $6 through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transactions. If you are facing the problem, then leave a comment, it will be replied within 8 hrs.