How to Unlock Huawei E8278 (E8278s) (Telstra Australia) WiFi Dongle?
1. Make sure your Huawei E8278s (Telstra Australia) WiFi Wingle router is connected to a constant power supply.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your Telstra E8278s and connect to PC.
3. E8278 will automatically launch its default page, login to the device with admin/admin username and password.
4. The Wingle should ask you for unlocking / NCK code. Enter the correct code and click OK to unlock it.
5. If it is displaying “Invalid SIM”, then go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Telstra E8278 (E8278s) Huawei dongle. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Telstra E8278s Huawei WiFi Wingle is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free / wrong codes into your Telstra Huawei E8278 Wingle, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Just pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct NCK / SIMlock will be emailed.
You might be interested in the following: