Recently, I had written an article about unlocking of Egypt Vodafone R201 WiFi MiFi router. Today, our team have unlocked the Huawei R206 Vodafone Portugal WiFi MiFi mobile router also. If you are an owner of Huawei R206 Vodafone then you have come on nice place to unlock it.
How to Unlock Huawei R206 Vodafone Portugal WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei R206 Vodafone Portugal WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your R206 Vodafone modem (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network provider SIM on your Vodafone R206, switch on the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Establish a WiFi connection to Huawei R206 Vodafone Portugal WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Vodafone R206 with PC and browse for VodafoneMobile.wifi or http://192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei R206 Vodafone Portugal WiFi MiFi mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei R206 Vodafone is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong code into your Huawei R206 Vodafone Portugal WiFi MiFi mobile router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.