OnePlus One flagship handset is released recently with Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Now the company is rolling out Android 4.4.4 KitKat to fix various bugs and also included new features.
According to the forum of the company, CM 11S OTA (30O) has begun rolling out today, with full deployment to be expected by the end of the week. The latest OTA brings to the One a number of bug fixes as well as new features, including an awesome camera mode, Clear Image.
The new OTA includes a new, cooler calibration for the screen as well as fixes that eliminates the accidental activation of off-screen gestures while in the pocket.
Change Log of Android 4.4.4 Update of OnePlus One :
- Upgraded to Android 4.4.4
- Updated to new versions of Google apps
- Added Clear Image
- Added new (colder) calibration for the screen
- Proximity sensor prevents activation of off-screen gestures while in your pocket
- Capacitive touch keys supported in the recovery mode
- Increased capacitive button illumination
- Improved overall stability
- Fixed issues with vibration being disabled during Quiet Hours
- Fixed lockscreen not updating the track information during music playback
- Fixed microphone volume for all formats in the Voice Recorder app
- Fixed “OK, Google” not triggering voice search in Google Now
- Fixed Viber calls not working
- Fixed battery percent not updating in custom lock screens
- Fixed PicasaSync
- Fixed Camera “O” gesture activating lockscreen instead of triggering camera
- Fixed wallpapers not applying in full screen, taking the wrong size when cropping