Sub-model of Alcatel One Touch Link Y800 4G WI-FI router is available in Portugal which is locked to Optimus carrier, the Alcatel Y800Z-2APMP4 (Y800Z). Unlocking of Alcatel Y800Z is easy and one time job. It comes with un-customized firmware, means you can unlock it using correct NCK code.
How to Unlock Alcatel Y800Z Optimus Portugal MiFi Router?
1. Insert any another Network provider SIM card than the default in Y800z.
2. Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC and browse to its default IP address into the Internet Explorer browser.
3. It will prompt you to login into the Alcatel Y800Z.
4. Username and password are written on the back side of the router (You can also try username: admin/password : admin).
5. After login into the device, it will prompt you for an NCK / Unlock code.
6. Enter the correct 10-digit code and device will be unlocked forever.
7. Now, reset the device and create the profile according to the new SIM.
With most of the SIM cards, you don’t need to create a profile, as it comes with Auto APN settings. After unlocking the Y800Z, just change the SIM card and connect to the internet.