EE carrier of UK is offering, Alcatel One Touch Link Y800 (Y800Z) 4G WiFi router, which can be purchased through Amazon with a price £59. The EE is also offering 6GB internet data in “Pay As You Go” plan.
How to unlock Alcatel Y800Z ?
1. Insert an another Network provider SIM card in the device.
2. Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 into internet explorer.
3. It will prompt you to login into the Alcatel Y800Z.
4. Username and password are written on the back side of the router (You can also try username : admin / password : admin).
5. After login into the device, it will prompt you for an NCK / Unlock code.
6. Enter the 10-digit correct code and device will be unlocked forever.
7. Now, reset the device and create a new profile according to the new SIM.
Unlocking of Alcatel Y800MA is also same as Alcatel Y800Z. Unlock code is not free.
You can also send the NCK code into Alcatel device using Alcatel Modem NCK Inserter.