Recently Orange Slovakia has launched the sub-model of Huawei E8377. It comes with the latest firmware version 21.305.03.02.314. This firmware version routers can be unlocked easily by our unlocking app. There is no need to open the screws of the device and boot shot.
Our team has modified the firmware of Orange Slovakia Huawei E8377 router. Once the default firmware updated with our modified device firmware, it will be unlocked successfully. We are providing the unlocking of Orange Slovakia locked Huawei E8377 free of cost, means there is nothing to pay.
This modified firmware of Huawei E8377 will work with firmware version 21.305.03.02.314 and lower only.
How to Unlock Orange Slovakia Huawei E8377 with Firmware 21.305.03.02.314?
1. Download the Orange Slovakia Huawei E8377 unlocking app (Link is provided at the end of the post).
2. Run it on your Windows computer.
3. It will generate some hardware ID.
4. Copy and paste it in comment box.
5. Once the correct details received, our team will provide the details of registration name and registration key.
6. Now connect the Orange Slovakia locked Huawei E8377 with your computer.
7. It should open the default WebPage of the Orange (If not, then remove all another internet devices from PC, open “My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install on PC. If still problem, then reset the device and process again).
8. Once the Orange page is successfully opened, install FC Huawei drivers.
9. Run the Orange E8377 unlocking app.
10. Fill the registration name and key.
11. Click Register on the app.
12. It will start flashing the firmware of Huawei E8377 Orange modem (Firmware 21.305.03.02.314).
13. Once successfully firmware flashed, run the DC-Unlocker software.
14. Detect the device under it.
15. At the end of the results, in a new line, paste the following:
16. Press Enter from the keyboard.
17. You will see OK, below the result.
Now your Orange Slovakia locked Huawei E8377 (Firmware 21.305.03.02.314) is successfully unlocked to use with any network provider router in the world.