Unlocking of ZTE SoftBank 203ZT is now supported as our team can provide the factory unlock code of all ZTE SoftBank 203ZT. Means, if your device is asking for NCK after changing the SIM card, it can be unlocked easily. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default as well as other network SIM cards too.
Unlocking of ZTE SoftBank 203ZT is one-time work, means everytime you will change the SIM card, there is no need to input the SIM Unlock Code. Once the modem is unlocked, you can use all supported bands SIM card.
According to my knowledge, the ZTE SoftBank 203ZT MiFi router is available in Nigeria by Airtel carrier.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE SoftBank 203ZT WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the ZTE SoftBank 203ZT.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the SoftBank 203ZT to PC using USB cable or WiFi.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.8.1).
5. Login to the router.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here unlock code provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your SoftBank 203ZT is unlocked forever.
From now onwards, you are free to can use any network provider SIM card.
Note: SIMlock code of ZTE SoftBank 203ZT is not free, you need to pay. Correct code will be emailed.