Factory unlock code of ZTE MF612 is now available, means if this router is asking for SIMlock code after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked easily. Once the device is unlocked you are free to choose any carrier SIM card. It will work with all SIM cards (Supported Bands) around the world.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF612 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch off MF612.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
3. Switch on the modem and connect to the PC with USB cable.
4. Browse for 192.168.0.1.
5. Log in to the device using admin/admin (username and password).
6. It should automatically redirect to the unlocking page.
7. Enter the unlock code which you have got through routerunlock.com and click OK.
8. Once the correct code is entered, your device will be unlocked permanently.
You can now use any other network provider SIM card as well as the default.
Note: Most of the ZTE devices comes with Auto APN facility, means after unlock, just change the SIM and connect to the internet.